Ad Box

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins


One thing I love about fall is anything pumpkin. I found this recipe on Pinterest. I finally decided to try them and they turned out fantastic! My boys each had three, I don't know how many I had. The recipe made about 18. I froze half of them for a later breakfast.

I found the recipe here, on Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins


1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped (I omitted these)
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
4 oz unsalted butter, melted
6 oz white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, vanilla bean paste, pumpkin, and unsalted butter. Add in the chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix.
5. Scoop batter into greased or paper cup lined muffin cups. Bake for about 20-22 minutes or until puffed and springy to the touch. Cool then remove from cups. Makes 12 muffins. (I made 18, 1/4 cup muffins)




No comments:

Post a Comment