Ad Box

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Retail vs. Secondhand


I am frugal. I love to find good deals and I will not usually buy something without checking many sites for a better price. With my son's upcoming third birthday I have been on the lookout for 3T clothing. I've scanned Craig's List everyday, I've looked at garage sales with little success. I ended up going to Children's Place during Memorial Day for their sale on $5 shirts. I grabbed 5 shirts and a pair of shorts and walked out spending $35. I also hit up Target for a couple pairs of shorts. I never stopped scanning Craig's List and after months it finally paid off! I scored big time.

I got this entire lot of clothing for $35 including a pair of shoes for a dollar! This is exactly what I've been looking for. 


On the left are the second hand things for $35, on the right the new clothes for $57! 
I'm already on the lookout for 4T clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment