Ad Box

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tot Trays

I am constantly trying to think of things for my little tot to do. I'm a little worried with winter coming and not having a stockpile of ideas to keep a soon to be 2 1/2 year old busy and happy. I have a yellow paint tray that I'm using in other ways besides painting. I am getting different activities together he can use the tray with. I had a bag of pony beads and got different cups, spoons, funnel etc. He had a blast pouring the beads from one cup to the next. I'll be looking for new ideas to use for my tot trays at least once a week and maybe more with more ideas I come up with.

A week later and he is still asking for the beads. I was nervous at first to give this to him since he stuck a popcorn kernel up his nose, but so far so good. I don't leave him unattended while he is playing. 

Linking up:

<

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I just started a tray linky party and would love for you to come share this post. Hopefully you will also find some ideas to keep your little one busy!

    Sierra

    His4homeschooling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this up at WOTT! I need to get a funnel out for Boogie to enjoy next time we have a dumping and pouring tray!

    ReplyDelete