Ad Box

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Homemade bread

I ran out of bread and our food money envelope (thanks Dave Ramsey) is empty until Monday so I had to make some bread. This isn't the first time, I've made a lot of bread in my days but don't have a favorite recipe so I am always on the lookout for a new one. Today I went on all recipes and found a white bread recipe and it had 5 stars and had "grandma" in the title, I knew I couldn't go wrong :)

It was so good. Not dense and tough, it was very chewy and soft on the inside and the outside a bit crunchy. At least for today since it was fresh out of the oven. I highly recommend it! Ian even asked for more sandwich at lunchtime, that's when you know it's got to be delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am such a sucker for homemade bread and I agree you can never go wrong with "Grandma" in the title!

    ReplyDelete