Ad Box

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Felt Playhouse

It took me many many hours of blood, sweat and tears... ok only sweat maybe. But the hubs said I spent like 80 hours on it. I wish I would have kept track. It probably wasn't 80 but it was ALOT! I started it many many months ago and had a goal to finish it for little man's birthday. Good news is I finished a whole month early.







I am not totally finished. Some of the sides look alittle empty so I will have to come up with some ideas to fill in the space.  I took some inspiration from homemade by Jill. I also came up with my own ideas as well.



Ian spotted the playhouse on the table when he woke up the next day... ok, I didn't put it away on purpose. He had to eat his pancakes in his house for breakfast. He loves it!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this. I wish I had thought of this when my boys were younger. If I started one now my youngest would be too big by the time I got it finished! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you are doing on this!!! I love all the details that you have added to make this a fun place to be. I made one out of fabric many years ago and while it was pretty, it was definitely not this amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, so much work in that house, your husband may well have got it right with 80 hours! But the result is gorgeous, I love the fishing pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM HECK!!!! i love this....SOOOOOOOO AWESOME
    totally rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea, it's awesome! I'm a fan of your blog too. I linked up to your project yesterday during my Dashboard Crawl, check it out if you have time. 500dollarwedding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did an amazing job! I love the fishing pole. Such a fun idea. I've thought about making one of these for my daughter but don't know if I can actually finish it. :)

    justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously A-mazing! I love it.. can't even begin to imagine how MUCH blood sweat and tears went into this.. but it looks like it was well worth the effort~
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!
    Can't wait to see what you share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I made one for my little gal for her February birthday and I agree with your husband...it felt like 80 hours worth of work! You did a great job...the fishing hole is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! I love it.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com
    twitter: kathblogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job - it's turned out really cute. I love the fishing side. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete