Ad Box

Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July Luminaries

I love making these luminaries since I made my first for Halloween and then for Valentine's Day. They add so much color and festivities to the room. They are super simple.

Supplies:
clean jars with labels removed (as many as you want)
tissue paper
mod podge
brush
paper for stars, or you can make some that spell freedom, liberty.. you get the picture



I think they came out really nice. I don't have many 4th decorations so this adds alot to my home.

4 comments:

  1. Great project and super easy. Would work great with kids minus the candles. I am a new follower. Check me out at www.sciencesoftballandsomethingsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've always thought this project could be used for many holiday decorations but never thought about decorating the jars for 4th of July! Great idea...I just wish I had seen it before so I could add it on my 4th of July inspiration blog post. http://decoratingdiy.blogspot.com/2011/07/home-of-free-and-brave.html

    Kristen
    Turning a House into a Home
    www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely like little Chinese lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! You can make them for any holiday. I love candles.

    ReplyDelete