Ad Box

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Drumroll.........

We found out this week what we're having......






It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!  
We're so excited for little man to have a younger brother to play in the mud with and share bunk beds and catch bugs and frogs, or whatever little boys do. I am definitely outnumbered but I don't care. I've always wanted a bunch of boys to protect their momma when they get older.

I'm so happy to finally know because now I can get busy and make some awesome baby stuff!

6 comments:

  1. It's fun to be the queen of the house :) Lotsa boys are a blessing. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I have a little girl and would really like a boy next (not that I wouldn't love another girl). YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Queen of the House" has a nice ring to it... thanks Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! i know i'm biased but i think boys are the best!!!
    Come visit my blog at:
    Leigh at The Sewing Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so you posted this forever ago, but CONGRATS!!! :) Boys are so much fun. My first two are boys and I wouldn't have it any other way! They are such great friends. :) Best of luck and I hope you are feeling well! You have so many great projects on your blog! I LOVE your felt playhouse... it's the cutest I've seen! It makes me want to go whip one up right now. :)

    ReplyDelete