Ad Box

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crayon Roll


I finally got back in the craft room to do some fun projects! I wanted to make a crayon roll for Ian and finally, after staring at my cut fabric sitting on the table for a month... maybe longer, I finally sewed it all together. I followed skip to my lou and it came out pretty good. A little rough around the edges... literally, but it'll serve it's purpose.

It's very simple to make. Instead of using a tie for my closure, I used velcro. It's easier for little fingers to open and close.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love it. I teach a preschool class at church. I would love to have a class set of these. Hmmmm, I'm going to look for a someone who sews to help me :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea. everything has a place and very portable.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete