Ad Box

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas cards

I LOVE Shutterfly. Who doesn't? 
I've used them for my
Christmas cards and baby announcements. 
They make some beautiful cards and the hard part is choosing just one!

They have calendars, stationary photo books and amazing cards for all occasions! They have it all.
"Shop the Most Wonderful Cards of the Year"
I love using the photo cards and this year we may put our family picture up. But I do love the ones below. Shutterfly's cards are durable and very well done. Envelopes included.
Don't miss out! Get started on your holiday cards today.
So my Blogging Friends....
Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? 
for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season
 
 You can add some personal touch, not as much as the next card

  I love this one because you can really add alot on just one card.


  
This is a great way to show the progress of a little one.

They have something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment