Ad Box

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whoooo Am I?

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of 
HOO ARE YOU!


I truly have to apologize for getting this up late again. I have so much going on at work and home that my blog is being put on the back burner. So sorry!

Here are this week's question?


1.  List 3 words that remind you of fall.
Colors, pumpkins, crisp
2. Do you wear jewelry often?
must wear earrings and my wedding rings. My little man loves necklaces so I only wear those a tiny bit or he tries to pull them off.
3. Do you like your toe nails painted or natural?
colored
4. Do you ever wear a hat?
no, but want to
5. Do you have someone that you talk to everyday on the phone?
no

5 comments:

  1. i am the same way with #4, sometimes I wish i were a hat person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to pull off a hat as well! I like it when I look in the mirror, but look rediculous in EVERY picture :)

    ha!

    Don't you love the colors of fall! It makes me smile, and want to curl up with a nice hot glass of apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love to play with my necklaces, too. Luckily they're past the putting stuff in their mouth stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you on Life with the Lebedas! Swing by and pick up the feature button!!

    http://lebedafamily.blogspot.com/2010/09/craftify-it-thursday.html

    Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award:
    http://www.sandtopearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete