Ad Box

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whoooo Am I?

Here are this week's question?

1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?


Here are my answers!
 
1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
Gemini
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
my iPhone- it doubles as a distraction for the little guy when we are waiting for something. Crackers for the little guy when we're shopping, he needs distractions these days. And last coupons that I always forget are in there. 
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
Real Simple, Living- Martha Stewart, Parents.
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed? 
plucker
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
I usually do one big trip a week. But when someone is sick and have to rush from the store... like this week then I go several times to get things I forgot.
 

3 comments:

  1. I want an iPhone SOOOOO badly!!! You said you use it as a distraction for your son- did you see the fake phone app? It's free! It turns your iPhone (iPod in my hubby's case) into a toy phone. SO fun!!!

    I love Real Simple as well. And I laugh, because I said it on all the other Martha people- I have a love/hate relationship w/ Martha Stewart. I LOVE her ideas, but man, I HATE HATE HATE that my stuff is nowhere near being CLOSE to as good as her stuff looks. Gets me so frustrated that I can't even visit her website anymore. If it says Martha, I don't even try. Sad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have distractions for your little one! That is a must! I am by far not a plucker, you must be one strong one to endure all that pain. I can't handle it! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate going to the grocery store, but love having lots of groceries! We need a trip soon! I think its frozen pizzas for us for lunch :)!

    ReplyDelete