Ad Box

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My third award.. I'm so excited!


I'm speechless because I guess I want my blog to be as awesome as so many out there but don't believe in myself I suppose. This is my third award and I'm so happy! Makes me feel like I can brighten someone's day! Thank you thank you thank you Ginger over at super stinky boys. I love her title, maybe cause I have a super boy, not so stinky yet but I'm sure that comes with age :)


And now...the rules.
Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to 15 blogs you love and enjoy!
Let those blogs know they've been given the award.

Alrighty...7 things.
1. I'm a true New Yorker, misplaced in Idaho
2. Summer is my absolute favorite, however I'm looking forward to Fall because I have some great craft ideas!
3. My college soccer team won Nationals
4. I'm living my dream of staying home with my little guy
5. I worked as a magazine writer for 5 years.... just "retired" 5 months ago!
6. I'm extremely shy...
7. My husband is a computer geek so Macs are the only computer allowed in our home :)


15 bloggers I enjoy (some are new and some are old favs) in no particular order:

Wow! That took my a long time! There are just too many inspiring blogs out there. I couldn't decide!

Pass it along to other awesome blogs!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Liz! I totally agree with number 4. We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recognition!!! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz Taylor! I am so flattered and honored and feel just plain special! An award? My first award! I feel like I should give a speech, but have nothing prepared! Please know you TOTALLY brightened my day with this! I loved getting to know a little more about you! I'd love to hear about being a magazine writer! Sounds totally fun! Thank you, thank you for the thoughtful award - things like this do wonders for the motivation to keep creating!
    Happy Friday Eve to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the thoughtful award! I can understand being extremely shy...my entire kindergarten class thought I was mute for the entire first day because I was too shy to even talk. It's gotten a bit better since then thankfully. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for including us in this list of awesome bloggers!! you made our day! :)
    jen@eighteen25

    ReplyDelete