Ad Box

Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I've been wracking my brain on what costume to make for little mr. I've debated making it or just throwing in the towel and buying it. Then I thought, how could I NOT make it? I love to create and make things, they mean so much more than breaking a costume out of a plastic bag. My debate is I found so many cute ones online as well, Yoda, Rainforest frog... But look at the two that I want to make. Suggestions? I is 14 months......So I was scanning Martha Stewart tonight and found two contestants.


bd0607_summer1.jpgbd0607_summer1.jpg
Chicken Dino

3 comments:

  1. the Chicken costume from Martha Stewart is soooo easy... I made one for myself last year (only with Black boa feathers) to turn it into a crow - as I made the Owl costume (from Martha Stewart) for my 12 month old son... the costume was a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I love them both, but the chicken one is hi-larious. I want a chicken costume for myself!! My boys informed me they want to be Mario and Luigi... SIGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband told me the chicken one is too girly especially with the boas.... sigh. I guess I'll have to wait for a girl.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete