Ad Box

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Get to Know me #1

Here are this week's questions!
NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
A. I am a professional writer, so by default I type away the correct way.... hazard of the job.
2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A. If my husband is around I can take my time... by usually it's me and the little guy so about 10 minutes. Yes I do put makeup on and do my hair, maybe not to the extent of some of you!
3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
A. I love the shimmer of lip gloss, but hate how my hair always gets stuck. So I at least try to put some lip stick on.
4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
A.I wash them myself!
5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
A.Target. I live 2 minutes away, and often walk there during the warm months... you gotta exercise!

4 comments:

  1. Great answers!! Following you now from Sassy Sites!

    Marni xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to know you! Visiting and following now from Hoo are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K so I had to delete my first comment because I put thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent! What a dork! Anyway what I was trying to say is I am so glad you linked up to the party, so I can get to know you better. I am so jealous that you only live 2 minutes from Target, lucky you! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete