Ad Box

Saturday, September 18, 2010

10,000 views!

I know this number is small compared to all the many blogs I read who have millions of views. But this is so exciting for me! I'm feeling happy! It's nice to know there are people out there who think I do some good things in this world. Thank you everybody who has stopped by and especially those who have left comments of encouragement or nice job!

I've decided to host a giveaway for when I hit 100 followers! I have 70... so 30 more people. I'm not sure what to give away yet... maybe a Halloween Advent Calendar (only if it happens before October).... luggage tags..... something Christmasy... hmmmh. I need to do some thinking. So pass the word along!

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from MOnday blog hop:) Lovely blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    ADORABLE ONESIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite an accomplishment! Glad you are having success with your blog! Be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You now have 82! Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete