Ad Box

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm back!

I'm back from New York and already miss my family. So much happens in three years to be away from family but I guess sometimes it just doesn't work out the way you thought or want. Anyways, my husband and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary while there. Can't believe how quickly time passes.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day, my niece Ella came walking over to us and we got a very cute picture.



Now on to more important things! Tonight I was missing my family and New York and Dan was away so little man and I had our own fun. I finally got to a project I've been wanting to do for a long time. I wanted to display Ian's art in a special and fun way besides hanging it on the fridge so I picked a wall and you can see the rest! I'm not totally happy with the wire and colored clips but it will do until I find something more to my liking.
I have another vinyl project I worked on as well but will show details later when I have it in Ian's room.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I found you on Meetup Monday and am a new follower. I love your idea for a portable high chair, so cute and practical! Happy anniversary to you and your husband. We celebrate 5 years in September. Anyway, have a great week!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art display. I might just try this for my son's room!

    ReplyDelete