Ad Box

Saturday, July 31, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!




I love getting awards, who doesn't? This is my second and I just feel so honored that there are people out there that read my little blog. I'm working hard to make it BIGGER!
There are a few rules that come with receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you.

4. Let them know about the award.

Let's see...7 things about Me:
1. I am extremely shy
2. My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th August 19th
3. I have a little boy who I love more than words
4. I just "retired" as a magazine writer to be home with my little guy :)
5. I played soccer in college and my team won Nationals
6. I am a true New Yorker just transplanted in Idaho for awhile
7. I lived in Hong Kong (my second favorite place)

And these are fellow bloggers that I'm passing this award to:
I heart naptime

Everyday I can't wait to get up and read so many nice comments on project naptime. Thanks to everybody who spends a little bit of time to write me.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you, I so new to this. You have no idea how much this pleases me!
    lifeofperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

    Melanie
    ~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks tons for including us! Your blog is super cute!
    Becky
    www.thecraftingchicks.com

    ReplyDelete