Ad Box

Saturday, July 31, 2010

An Award... For me? Yay!


So I've had my family blog for a few years now and would post little projects I did hear and there, but just recently I've decided to begin a blog strictly for crafts, sewing, organizing ideas and mom stuff. I was really surprised and thrilled to receive an award after being here a short time.

The rules for accepting this award are...
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

I most definitely thank Vanessa for believing in me! She has so many awesome ideas go check her out at the Sewer, the Caker, the Copycat Maker.

My 5 words:
Inspire.... create.... improve....happiness....passion

10 Blogs with real substance: i love the ideas for little boys especially! :)
The Crafty Cupboard
So Wonderful So Marvelous
Make the Best of Things
homemade mamas
pony tails & fish scales
just sew sassy
what I live for
a girl and a glue gun
dilly dally & flitter
threaded together



5 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much! always great to get a little love!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! You just made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award...and last week I lost my wallet. Finally tracked it down at Walmart. I felt awesome...

    and I am also in Idaho...Pocatello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! This was my first award!

    ReplyDelete