Ad Box

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fourth of July Shirts

I love the Fourth of July, maybe because its summer and any time to celebrate with a BBQ and fireworks is fun. I wanted to dress the little guy for the occasion and since it is so hot here, a onesie is the perfect solution. This onesie was very easy to make and took less than an hour! If you're looking for any last minute ideas try this out. I bought a onesie for $1.50, but if you have one on hand that's even better.





First I printed out "USA" (any font you like)

Trace on fabric and also trace letters on Steam-A-Seam2 (double stick fusible web. I love this stuff!)











Stick letters on one side of the web and the other side you need to iron to your shirt- make sure you place them where you want them, hard to remove after ironed on


















I like to zig zag the letters after I iron them. It dressed it up a bit and they won't peel off in the washing machine










I also did a star on the back which I love!

Have a Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment